Commercial and corporate law
We advise trade and export-oriented companies on all legal issues relating to foreign trade, wholesale and retail, debt collection, liability and warranty, commercial agents, terms of delivery and payment, export restrictions and distribution. In times of increasing digitalisation of trade, we also advise our clients on legal issues of e-commerce. Against the background of the increasing globalisation of trade and value creation, we advise our domestic and foreign clients on cross-border commercial transactions with a special focus on Eastern Europe, India and China and on legal issues of international distribution.
In the field of corporate law, our main focus is on advising on the establishment of partnerships and corporations, the liability of managing directors and board members, the purchase and sale as well as the restructuring of companies, the establishment of joint ventures in Germany and abroad and the liquidation of companies.
General legal advice
Design and testing
- of supply and distribution contracts, general terms and conditions of trade and export
- of articles of association for partnerships and corporations, joint venture agreements
- of service contracts for board members and managing directors
- of contracts for the sale and transfer of shares
- of conversion and shareholder resolutions and agreements
Legal due diligence and process structuring for company acquisitions, sales and joint ventures
Assertion and enforcement of claims and demands
Advice on M&A transactions
Litigation and representation in mediation and arbitration proceedings